Brief Job Description:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Establishing business relations with prospective clients via cold calling / emailing / face to face meetings.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Maintain spreadsheets and a database information and statistics found through research, financials, inventory and write reports.
- Educational Background in Marketing, Business or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- For Engineering candidates, prior experience as a project management or marketing is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is strongly required.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.